Meghan’s Foundation has some great people doing great things for Veterans. Look below to see upcoming events and look what we have accomplished in our previous events we’ve been a part of.
- This event has passed.
Cooking Class to Benefit Meghan’s Foundation
April 29, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Come join the fun at “GOOD LIFE KITCHEN” Saturday, April 29th, from 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM, Norwell, MA.
In this “hands-on” cooking class you will learn how to prepare Stuffed Chicken Breast, Chicken Stir Fry with noodles, and Grilled Flank Steak with corn and Black Bean Salsa!
When cooking is complete, we will relax and enjoy the fruits of our labor.
Your donation of $60.00 will include:
Hands on Instruction and Demonstration, Recipes, Food and Fun!!!!! You will also have a chance to purchase tickets for a wide selection of Fabulous Raffle Items!!!
- Doors Open at 10:45
- Class will be from 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
- Space is limited so sign up early
- Make checks payable to Meghan’s Foundation ($60.00 per person)
- Mail checks to: Maryann Gurney, 284 Pond St., So. Weymouth, MA 02190
- Questions and registration can be emailed to: email@example.com
Be sure to visit our website: www.meghansfoundation.org