Meghan’s Foundation has some great people doing great things for Veterans. Look below to see upcoming events and look what we have accomplished in our previous events we’ve been a part of.
- This event has passed.
Veteran Outreach “EXPO” – Albert R. Atkinson Post 210
April 29, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Learn more about your Veterans Benefits and Entitlements!!!!
ALL VETERANS AND SPOUSES ARE WELCOME!!!!
The American Legion in Doylestown, PA will be hosting an EXPO for veterans from all wars. There will many exhibitors and educational sessions where one can learn what benefits they have earned and rights they have as a result of their service. Meghan’s Foundation will be in attendance to assist veterans as will the Bucks County Vets Center’s Steve Roll.
- Are the disability benefits you are receiving the best they can be?
- Do you need help in applying for disability benefits?
- How can I minimize my burial costs using my benefits?
- How do I register for college using my GI Bill?
- Can I use my GI Bill for other types of education?
- What benefits are available to veterans who are in a nursing home?
- How can the family apply for nursing home benefits?
- I lost my DD214, how can I obtain a copy?
- How can my government pension and SS benefits be used to fund my retirement?
- How can I join the National Guard and qualify for the bonus?
- Buying a home? What you need to know before buying a home with a VA loan?
- What types of loans other than the VA home loans are available to Veterans?
- Having trouble getting heard by the VA offices? Come talk with our VA Advocates.
- How Can I get help with housing assistance?
- ID discount cards available with DD214 for Bucks County Veterans!!
Senior Veterans & Spouses Benefits (10:45 – 11:45). This workshop will discuss the following; Pension, State & Federal Nursing Home Benefits, benefits for widows of veterans, filing for service connected disability benefits, property tax exemption for 100% service connected disability, Bucks County transportation program, and VA Healthcare services.
Food and Beverage made available through a generous donation