On April 23, 2017, Meghan’s Foundation hosted it’s inaugural Vino & Vinyasa event at Crossing Vineyards and Winery. We are so proud to announce that over $16,000 was raised to provide support to the veterans and active duty military members in our communities.
This event would not have been possible without the support of our attendees, volunteers, donors and sponsors. We are so proud to continue our journey of providing life-changing services to those in need.
A BIG Thank You to….
- Titos Handmade Vodka – $10,000 Sponsor (add logo)
- Chanin Milnazik Brown Dog Yoga– Graphic Design
- Crossing Vineyard & Winery – Venue
- Elle Kaplan – Yoga Instructor
- Jerry Fiess & Matt Romagna – Music
- Shannon Presti – Event Photography
Our work continues on – so don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter and check back on our website for upcoming events. Dates for the Vino & Vinyasa 2018 coming soon…